The assignment sheets are those papers that are used by the students when they are going to complete an assignment at the university level. The main purpose of these assignment sheets is to provide the metadata of the assignment to the audience. These assignment sheets are considered as the aids of the assignment at the university level and there is a specific format of these assignment sheets of a particular university. If you are not able to create the assignment sheets by following the format of your university, then you can get help from the assignment writing services. The best tips to create the more effective assignment sheets are given below;
- Before going to create the effective assignment sheets, you should try to get an idea about the description and the main purpose of the assignment. Its reason is that the description and the purpose of writing the assignment are the main components of the assignment sheets and they are written on the front of the assignment sheets.
- The main purpose of writing down an assignment is to get the best grades. Therefore, you should also try to get an idea about the audience of the assignment. After getting an idea about the audience of the assignment, you should try to provide a clear indication of the audience of the assignment in these assignment sheets.
- It is a fact that an assignment comes with a deadline and you will have to submit the final version of your assignment before that deadline. Moreover, some supervisors also provide deadlines for the submission of the drafts of an assignment. Therefore, it is also an unavoidable thing for you to provide a complete detail about these deadlines on the assignment sheets.
- As we know that there involves a lot of steps in the assignment writing task. Therefore, we should also try to provide a complete detail about these steps in the assignment sheets. Along with these steps, you should also try to provide a complete detail about the actual process of writing down the assignment.
- To write an assignment in the professional structure and format is also necessary for the students. When you are going to write an assignment in the professional structure and format, then it is also an unavoidable thing for you to follow the requirements and guidelines of your supervisor.To provide a complete detail about the actual requirements and guidelines of writing down the assignment sheets is also an unavoidable thing for the students. Never forget to provide a complete detail about the word count and the form of the documentation in it.
- No doubt, every assignment has some learning outcomes as well as some goals. To provide a complete detail about these things in your assignment sheets is also necessary for the students.
- Every supervisor has set down his/her own evaluation criteria for an assignment. You should try to get a clear idea about the actual evaluation criteria of your supervisor and try to provide a complete detail about it in the assignment sheets.
Everyone dislikes being biasedly judge by someone else but at some point, we all are behaving biasedly for someone. This unconscious bias behaviour occurs in all professional and personal life and a decision on the basis of unconscious bias leads to unexpected results. The phenomenon of employee selection on the basis of unconscious bias affects both the candidate and the employer. Results for such selections are not always bad but the negligence of unconscious biases in recruitment and selection process itself is an unfair approach.Unconscious biases in the selection process of employees do not only effect the overall society as it leads to discrimination in terms of gender, social values and ethnicity but also have a negative impact on an organization’ ability to respond to the complex labour demand. Before going into an in-depth discussion on the consequences of unconscious bias based employee selection, first, we need to understand that which factors are leading us to the biased behaviour. These are the key ways in which an unconscious behaviour is developed and shown;
- Perception: This is how we perceive or see reality and action of people without completely understanding the scenario.
- Attitude: This is how we think on the basis of our perception to react towards the situation or action of people
- Behaviour: This is actual reaction stage where we show our perception and attitude towards a situation or action of a person through our own action
- Attention: This is how we pay attention to a scenario or person that depends on our perception that can be a stereotype or halo effect.
- Listening: unbiased behaviour is also caused because of missing key points while you are hearing someone so this is how hearing and listening differs.
Human resource management does not just aim to recruit with an understanding of only whom we are going to hire but also needs to understand why we are hiring. So the mental shortcut through unconscious biases also occurs while the focus is on who is recruiting and how that leads to biased results of the selection process.
The two key factors that lead to unconscious biased behaviour of employer or recruiter in the selection process are the stereotype and halo effect. The stereotype is the judgement on the basis of common geographical or cultural preference of a candidate and halo effect is the judgement on the basis of recruiter’ own past experience. These two situations can lead to favouritism as perception about an institute or a firm that a graduate from that particular institute or a professional having experience of that firm would have the best skill set. This is the stereotype if it is based on common perception about the institute or firm but if it is based on recruiter’ personal experience then it is the halo effect.
This is the thing that is not always true and making a decision on the basis of such unconscious biases lead to biased results. A candidate from a local or low reputed institute can be more effective if you would have analysed his skills on the basis of merit and standards instead of bias or fake perceptions.
A set of the systems that are developed in order to enhance the initiatives of the business is known as the strategic information system. The basic aim of developing the strategic information system is to develop such products that are low in price and these products have better quality than the other products that are available in the market. If we talk about the SIS in the field of the technology, then we come to know that SIS has a salient feature in the world of IT. To develop the strategic information system is a real challenge for the students. If you are not able to develop a strategic information plan, then you can get help from the assignment writing services.
Tips to prepare the strategic information system.
As we have discussed earlier that to develop the strategic information system is a real challenge for the students. The best tips to prepare an effective strategic system are given below;
- First of all, you should try to understand the basic principles of preparing the best strategic information system. The best way to understand the principles is to get the answers to the following questions;
- What are the best ways to integrate the information into the different sectors?
- How to own from a corporation?
- How to recognize the duplicate data?
- How to get the best quality and easily measurable data?
- How to fulfil the ethical requirements of the data?
- How to secure the data in a secure and confidential way?
- Secondly, you should try to get an idea about the governance within an organization. To get an idea about the governance of the organization is helpful for the audience to get an idea about the future envisions of that organization.
- There comes the process of developing the vision and the strategies of an organization. You can develop the vision and the strategies of an organization about the capacity, clear responsibilities, and future possibilities of the products.
- After developing and designing the best strategies, the next step is to find out the best ways to implement these strategies within an organization.
- Fifthly, you should try to provide all the requirements that are related to the IT field.
The only way to formulate the best quality strategic information system is to conduct an effective research. The best resources to gather the data for the strategic information system are given below;
- Strategic Organization
- Journal of Strategic Information Systems
- MIT Sloan Management Review
- Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
- California Management Review
After reading out the best articles from these journals, it will be easy for you to formulate the best strategic information system. The importance of the strategic information strategy is given below;
- It is easy to create the best environment within an organization
- It will provide a complete detail about the IT strategy within an organization
- It will be easy to formulate the current applications for the portfolio