A form of the housing tenure in which different properties of the public are owned by the government authorities is known as the public housing programs. There are two forms of these properties. The first form is known as the central and the second form is known as the local. These public housing schemes are built for the social welfare of the members of a state. To evaluate the delivery of public housing programs in Nigeria is not an easy task for the students. If the students are not able to understand these things in an effective way, then you can get help from the dissertation writing services. The best tips to evaluate the delivery of the public housing programs in Nigeria are given below;
- Need for the affordable housing
As we know that the population in Nigeria is growing at the very fast rate. This fast growth in the population creates a lot of shelters, housing, and some other utility problems. Moreover, to afford the different housing facilities is also a real challenge for the Nigerian citizens. By keeping in mind these issues of the Nigerian citizens, the government of Nigeria has started some public housing programs that ensure the availability of the affordable housing schemes for the Nigerian citizens. The Nigerian government has built up to 15 million houses. The Nigerian government is providing the 23 houses for 1,000 inhabitants and these houses are provided at the most affordable prices.
- Institutional framework for housing
To ensure the best housing facilities for the Nigerian citizens, there involve a lot of public as well as private sectors. These sectors are working for the insurance of the improved efficiency as well as for the collaboration within the different members of the society. If we try to get an idea about the institutional framework for the public housing scheme, then we come to know that it is divided into three types of the organizations. The first type is known as the public organizations. The second type is known as the quasi-public organizations, and the last type is known as the private sector organizations. This institutional framework is made for the insurance to provide the best housing facilities to the Nigerian citizens.
- Housing demand and supply
The name of the housing units that are needed for a society at a particular time is known as the housing demand. On the other hand, if we talk about the housing need and the effective demand, then we come to know that it is the name of the gap that is created between the actual needs for the housing schemes and the abilities of a government to provide the housing facilities. In Nigeria, these housing demands and supply are provided by the different sectors like private developers, non-governmental organizations, the institutions that are providing the best housing schemes, and the possible factors that are responsible for providing the best housing trends.
Along with these factors, we should also try to get an idea about the finance and the delivery of the public housing schemes and the key issues and constraints about the different kinds of the housing schemes.
Everyone dislikes being biasedly judge by someone else but at some point, we all are behaving biasedly for someone. This unconscious bias behaviour occurs in all professional and personal life and a decision on the basis of unconscious bias leads to unexpected results. The phenomenon of employee selection on the basis of unconscious bias affects both the candidate and the employer. Results for such selections are not always bad but the negligence of unconscious biases in recruitment and selection process itself is an unfair approach.Unconscious biases in the selection process of employees do not only effect the overall society as it leads to discrimination in terms of gender, social values and ethnicity but also have a negative impact on an organization’ ability to respond to the complex labour demand. Before going into an in-depth discussion on the consequences of unconscious bias based employee selection, first, we need to understand that which factors are leading us to the biased behaviour. These are the key ways in which an unconscious behaviour is developed and shown;
- Perception: This is how we perceive or see reality and action of people without completely understanding the scenario.
- Attitude: This is how we think on the basis of our perception to react towards the situation or action of people
- Behaviour: This is actual reaction stage where we show our perception and attitude towards a situation or action of a person through our own action
- Attention: This is how we pay attention to a scenario or person that depends on our perception that can be a stereotype or halo effect.
- Listening: unbiased behaviour is also caused because of missing key points while you are hearing someone so this is how hearing and listening differs.
Human resource management does not just aim to recruit with an understanding of only whom we are going to hire but also needs to understand why we are hiring. So the mental shortcut through unconscious biases also occurs while the focus is on who is recruiting and how that leads to biased results of the selection process.
The two key factors that lead to unconscious biased behaviour of employer or recruiter in the selection process are the stereotype and halo effect. The stereotype is the judgement on the basis of common geographical or cultural preference of a candidate and halo effect is the judgement on the basis of recruiter’ own past experience. These two situations can lead to favouritism as perception about an institute or a firm that a graduate from that particular institute or a professional having experience of that firm would have the best skill set. This is the stereotype if it is based on common perception about the institute or firm but if it is based on recruiter’ personal experience then it is the halo effect.
This is the thing that is not always true and making a decision on the basis of such unconscious biases lead to biased results. A candidate from a local or low reputed institute can be more effective if you would have analysed his skills on the basis of merit and standards instead of bias or fake perceptions.
A set of the systems that are developed in order to enhance the initiatives of the business is known as the strategic information system. The basic aim of developing the strategic information system is to develop such products that are low in price and these products have better quality than the other products that are available in the market. If we talk about the SIS in the field of the technology, then we come to know that SIS has a salient feature in the world of IT. To develop the strategic information system is a real challenge for the students. If you are not able to develop a strategic information plan, then you can get help from the assignment writing services.
Tips to prepare the strategic information system.
As we have discussed earlier that to develop the strategic information system is a real challenge for the students. The best tips to prepare an effective strategic system are given below;
- First of all, you should try to understand the basic principles of preparing the best strategic information system. The best way to understand the principles is to get the answers to the following questions;
- What are the best ways to integrate the information into the different sectors?
- How to own from a corporation?
- How to recognize the duplicate data?
- How to get the best quality and easily measurable data?
- How to fulfil the ethical requirements of the data?
- How to secure the data in a secure and confidential way?
- Secondly, you should try to get an idea about the governance within an organization. To get an idea about the governance of the organization is helpful for the audience to get an idea about the future envisions of that organization.
- There comes the process of developing the vision and the strategies of an organization. You can develop the vision and the strategies of an organization about the capacity, clear responsibilities, and future possibilities of the products.
- After developing and designing the best strategies, the next step is to find out the best ways to implement these strategies within an organization.
- Fifthly, you should try to provide all the requirements that are related to the IT field.
The only way to formulate the best quality strategic information system is to conduct an effective research. The best resources to gather the data for the strategic information system are given below;
- Strategic Organization
- Journal of Strategic Information Systems
- MIT Sloan Management Review
- Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
- California Management Review
After reading out the best articles from these journals, it will be easy for you to formulate the best strategic information system. The importance of the strategic information strategy is given below;
- It is easy to create the best environment within an organization
- It will provide a complete detail about the IT strategy within an organization
- It will be easy to formulate the current applications for the portfolio